The Gulf Coast Workforce Events Calendar is created as a resource to bring educators and industry together to solve the gulf coast workforce shortage. Do you have a community workforce development event you would like to share? Please submit your event through our online form.
Please note: event submissions may take up to two business days to review and approve. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Adventures in STEM/MindTrekkers 2019
March 8 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
An event every day that begins at 8:00am, repeating until March 8, 2019
An event every day that begins at 11:30am, repeating until March 8, 2019
An event every day that begins at 5:30pm, repeating indefinitely
The 2019 Adventures in STEM is a two-day event of festivities designed to provide opportunities for sixth grade middle school students to interact, explore and view
demonstrations of fast emerging Science, Engineering, Technology and Math (STEM) activities. During the evening on Thursday, March 7, families from across Houston are invited to attend the Family Night. Family Night is open to all ages and free to the public.
We need volunteers to lead experiment demonstrations. We have various shifts:
- Thursday, March 8, Morning Shift 8:15 – 11:45 a.m. Students attending
- Thursday, March 8, Afternoon Shift 11:15 a.m. – 2:45 p.m. Students attending
- Thursday, March 8, Evening Shift 5:30 – 8:15 p.m. Community/employees attending
- Friday, March 9, Morning Shift 8:15 – 11:45 a.m. Students attending
- Friday, March 9, Afternoon Shift 11:15 a.m. – 2:45 p.m. Students attending