The Gulf Coast Workforce Events Calendar is created as a resource to bring educators and industry together to solve the gulf coast workforce shortage. Do you have a community workforce development event you would like to share? Please submit your event through our online form.
Please note: event submissions may take up to two business days to review and approve. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Galena Park ISD Career and Technical Education Career Day at North Shore Senior HS
April 17 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
North Shore Senior High
Galena Park Independent School District
Dr. Joe Coleman, Principal
353 N. Castlegory Rd. Telephone: 832-386-4100
Houston, TX 77049 Fax: 832-386-4101
April 11, 2019
North Shore Senior High School Career Day is almost here! We look forward to hosting you on Wednesday- April 17th to share valuable information with our students.
Instructions for the day are as follows:
1. Arrive at 353 N. Castlegory Rd. Houston TX 77049 by 7:15 a.m. Please note:
a. Morning drop off traffic can be heavy.
b. Please follow the flow/direction of arriving traffic.
c. You must come down Wallisville Road to get to the campus. Evanston Road will be blocked to incoming traffic due to school bus drop off.
d. Please be sure you come to the Senior High Campus and not the 10th grade campus which is located beside us.
2. Career Day starts at 8:00 a.m.
3. Park in the teacher’s South Parking Lot on Mustang Drive. This will be the first parking lot on the right hand side. If you reach the Stadium, you have gone too far. Enter in through the side doors. There will be a student helper there to greet you.
4. Report to the schools’ front office and show your Texas driver’s license to the receptionist and get your visitor’s pass.
5. Proceed to the small gym.
6. Sign in at the CTE registration table and receive your volunteer package.
7. Proceed to the designated table provided for you to set up.
Coffee, Snacks and Lunch will be provided.
If you have any questions or need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact Iresha Johnson-CTE Counselor/Career Day Coordinator at 832-386-4150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your commitment to impact the next generation!
Galena Park ISD Career and Technical Education (CTE) will be hosting its annual Career Days at North Shore Senior HS on April 17, 2019, and Galena Park HS on April 24, 2019. Both events will occur from 8 AM – 1 PM with setup time as early as 7:30 AM. If you’d like to participate in any of our Career Days this year, please register at the link below and reserve these times on your calendar. We may not need you this entire time but wanted to provide you with a period to reserve the time on your calendars if you are available and would like to be an exhibitor.
Each event will allow organizations in the community to interact and network with students in an advanced CTE course to market their organization and inform the students about their industry. The environment will be an exhibit hall, expo style.
I will be sending out detailed information related to the event as it approaches. For additional questions, contact me directly via phone at (832) 386-2296 or via email at email@example.com.